Objectives for 2008
- Implementation of recently introduced structural changes and obtaining employee support for the vision of the company.
- Redevelopment and implementation of a new, global organisational development strategy that:
- recognises employees for their contribution to the company and to their community and is a partner in their growth and development to mutual benefit;
- develops a skilled and motivated workforce by presenting developmental opportunities and scope for personal growth; and
- promotes diversity and localisation at all levels and all operations, enabling employees to take advantage of the extensive opportunities that the group can offer.
- Developing and implementing appropriate systems that support the organisational development goals of the company.
- Engaging in constructive labour relations and functional collective bargaining agreements and practices.
Tau Tona, South Africa
AngloGold Ashanti Annual Report 2007 – Report to Society